Christina Yarnell has been a licensed attorney in Texas since 2010. Before joining The Pierce Law Group, Christina worked as a solo practitioner, as well as at an aviation litigation firm as a briefing attorney and litigation director.
Christina represents clients in a range of litigation matters including aviation, business, and wrongful death/personal injury. Christina also leads the firm’s mock trial and focus group panels.
Christina is fluent in Spanish and can provide assistance to Spanish speaking clients.
Christina and her husband are parents to four boys and are heavily involved in the Lake Travis community.
- B.A., University of Michigan
- J.D., University of Texas
- State Bar of Texas, Aviation Law Section and Litigation Section
- Austin Bar Association, Young Lawyers
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Risk Management Advisor, University of Texas Kappa Kappa Gamma Chapter
- Lake Travis Football Booster Club Board